Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For Tea Won

Hey.

Yep, two days ago was my birthday. 41 as the title alludes to.

The title reminds me of the phonetic cipher-type of righting I oh-kay-shun-alley like two yous.

Hear gose,

For tea won. Knot a tree-men-does numb-her, butt won that is plant-he big form-hee. Eye guest-hat Eye half know choice, buh-tit seams a caws four paws. War-and-tee has run out Eye sup-hose sew it's kare-full may-ten-ants from hear awn out. Know two much drink-hee, or eat-hee, or play-hee an-heem-ore. 'Eye had m-eye fun and now my tie-him is dun' as the sawn-glee-rick goes. Oke-hay, Eye am ghett-hing tie-erd oft-his. Baah-k two sum nor-mull righting.

Ah, that's muuuch easier. And easier is welcomed in my advancing age. Junior geezer, is the name I've given the age range beyond 40 and below 50. Hope you don't walk on my lawn or you'll get the wrath of me - the newest junior geezer.

Till necks tie-hm...

No comments: