Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Four little words from my Doctor that really hurt

Let's check your prostate.

I know he's probably got the worst end of the deal, but really, what's with the phrases they use in this situation like, "Let me know if something doesn't feel right" or "Try to relax".

Yeah. That's one that's far from helping me relax. I don't mind saying that I'm tight as a drum and you're going to have to work a bit down there. I apologize for nothing Herr Docktor.

When he did invade that specific orifice, I rue not having begun a chorus from Moooooon Riiiveeeer. Those of you who know me, almost certainly will know that movie quote.

Ah, turning 40 just keeps on presenting wonderful little events that signal you've just taken the field for the second half, and son, it likely won't be pretty.

No comments: