Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Results from last night's test

OK, so those of you who called your bookie last night and put a sawbuck down on me feeling better after tennis last night, you win! So at 4:1, you may now reap the great $40 reward.

I am actually feeling better. Even up to the moment I had to set foot in my vehicle to drive to the tennis facility, I was sure I'd better served (no pun intended) to stay on the couch or even in bed at 7:00pm.

After moving around a bit and having some early success, I forgot about my aches and queasiness. I'm sure the two Aleve I took right before leaving helped.

Oh, and on my way, I picked up a VitaminWater for breaks between sets. Maybe the catalytic effect of all these sugars, vitamins, polypeptides, and analgesics was just the thing I needed.

Anyway, off I go today feeling better than the day before. Vaya con dios, mi amigos.

DZ

No comments: